Monday, April 9, 2007

Well, here I am. Again.

I stole my blog's name from some Washington Post thing....* It means:

Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.

Oh yeah, I think kinda highly of myself. Ever since my good ole xanga.

I've been thinking though about switching to a service that allows anyone and everyone to comment; doesn't blogger do something like that? Even so far as annonymous comments? We'll just have to see, obv.

In the meantime I must remain infinitely lame and get back to y'all later--I'm supposed to be doing homeworkz, not playing about as y'all can see I'm plainly doing. I shall reassert my coolness thusly:




Cuz, like, Europe's cool. Tetris is perhaps even cooler. But nothing--not even a Tetris dance/beer/orgy--is quite as cool as "Tetris: Syncronized Swimming Things."



* "The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition."

No comments: